Frequently Asked Questions
Our Baja trips begin in San Diego at a designated meeting point where we meet the group of riders at 1 PM. We transport our clients and equipment to Ensenada that afternoon where we check into a hotel, you begin the riding the next morning.
Our tours are all inclusive. We supply Honda CRF450x motorcycles as well as the XTM XCF-W 450’s; hotels (double occupancy), support vehicles, guides, delicious food, support staff, fuel, all our clients have to do is have the time of their lives!
We provide full rental riding gear for those who may need it for $300.00.
We welcome VISA, Master Card, checks and wire transfers.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure date with the balance due 30 days before the tour begins. Tour reservations are not guaranteed without deposit.
Custom/Private Tours are available year round – and must meet the 5 rider minimum.
- We are in our 35th year as one of the world’s top travel/adventure companies.
- We offer tours year round throughout the Baja Peninsula. With a climate similar to that of San Diego, you can be assured to have beautiful weather (for further information please check: http://www.baja.com)
- In order to secure our riders safety we require each client to have a full set of riding gear. You can either bring your own or choose to rent FOX riding gear from us.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your space on our tours.
- All tours are all inclusive we cover all expenses except airfare and alcohol.
- All tours must meet the 5 minimum rider policy in order to operate. Please inquire when booking if you have any questions regarding this policy.
- All prices per person
- Passports required for all travelers into Mexico
- Click here for USA Passport Info
- Motorcycle licenses are not required in Baja.
- Tours based on double occupancy