5 day Ensenada to Loreto:
Day 1 – Arrive in San Diego @ 1pm to meet guides and crew at:
Marriott Hotel – 333 W Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101 phone (619)234-1500) (The Marriott is only about 3 miles from the airport and there are shuttles available.) From San Diego you will load up and head down to Ensenada for the night – you will be trail side the next morning by 7:30-8am and then head south to each point, below.
You will ride the next 4 days arriving into the beachside town of Loreto, approximately 800 miles of riding.
Day 2 – Ride from Ensenada to San Quintin
Day 3 – Ride from San Quintin to Bahia de los Angeles
Day 4 – Ride from Bahia de los Angeles to San Ignacio
Day 5 – Ride from San Ignacio to Loreto
We do cover your room (double occupancy) the night you arrive in to Loreto. You can make outbound flights from either Loreto or La Paz the following day.
Our Baja trips begin in San Diego at a designated meeting point where we meet the group of riders at 1 PM. We transport our clients and equipment to Ensenada that afternoon where we check into a hotel, you begin the riding the next morning.
Our tours are all inclusive. We supply Honda CRF450x motorcycles, hotels (double occupancy), support vehicles, guides, delicious food, support staff, fuel, all our clients have to do is have the time of their lives! All our clients have to do is have the time of their lives!
We provide full rental riding gear for those who may need it for $300.00. It is FOX riding gear.
We welcome VISA, Master Card, checks and wire transfers.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure date with the balance due 30 days before the tour begins. Tour reservations are not guaranteed without deposit.
Custom/Private Tours are available year round - and must meet the 5 rider minimum.
- We are in our 35th year as one of the world's top travel/adventure companies.
- We offer tours year round throughout the Baja Peninsula. With a climate similar to that of San Diego, you can be assured to have beautiful weather (for further information please check: http://www.baja.com)
- In order to secure our riders safety we require each client to have a full set of riding gear. You can either bring your own or choose to rent FOX riding gear from us.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your space on our tours.
- All tours are all inclusive we cover all expenses except airfare and alcohol.
- All tours must meet the 5 minimum rider policy in order to operate. Please inquire when booking if you have any questions regarding this policy.
- All prices per person
- Passports required for all travelers into Mexico
- Click here for USA Passport Info
- Motorcycle licenses are not required in Baja.
- Tours based on double occupancy